Been slow to update lately because of finishing out my last semester of grad school, but now much more time to tend to my own car and post fresh content here
I don’t know why this bugeye WRX looks so good to me… maybe because it has tastefully understated OZ Racing Superleggera wheels in silver (a classic look among Subaru owners from when the bugeye WRX was new on the roads) and a sleeper-look RS hood with no scoop sitting above a massive black front-mount….. while at the same time having retina-scorching yellow paint and a not exactly understated STI carbon fiber GT wing. 😛 For some reason it makes me think of a Porsche.
Even with no JDM headlights or front lip it still looks menacing.
– stock headlights with black painted housings
– JDM STI GDB grille
– JDM STI Mesh fog covers painted
– 2.5RS hood – likely a Seibon carbon fiber 2.5RS hood because of the hoodpins – the OEM Subaru RS hood is made of steel and far heavier than aluminum WRX hoods (which are about as light as some carbon hoods). Seibon makes a version of the RS hood in carbon fiber which maintains the light weight of the WRX hood, while still giving a scoopless sleeper look.
– OZ Racing Superleggera wheels – silver
– Brembo? big brake kit – red
– painted sideskirts
– OEM Subaru 3-piece rear lip/diffuser
– JDM STI carbon fiber wing
– JDM aero mudguards – front set
If anyone knows the owner of this car please post up – I’d love to know what is under the hood