PROVA-kitted bugeye | Improvise.
WHAT: Bugeye WRX with super rare PROVA bodykit
Prova is a company with a hertiage in Japan of making some awesome parts for Subaru. They also make Super Taikyu endurance series Subaru racecars which a lot of their parts draw upon for inspiration.
This pic is from 2002.
editors note – more pics of this car to follow – stay tuned!
Mods list (very bodykit focused but whatever he pulled it off.)
- Prova bodykit (molded to front bumper) – front lip / sideskirts / rear lip
- sti carbon fiber sidemarkers
- sti hid headlamps
- sti grill
- sti mesh foglight covers
- Ganador super mirrors
- Volk le37t 18×7.5 (editors note: this was the most baller possible wheel everyone wanted in 2002)
- pirelli p7000 supersports
- Tein RA coilovers
- godspeed uppipe
- godspeed downpipe
- kakimoto titanium GT1.0Z catback
- ur underdrive pulley
- blitz sus
- turboxs unichip
- sti short shifter
- kartboy bushings
- apexi tt
probably should add that in eight years this is the only full Prova kit I’ve seen state-side